| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karesuando in May is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of H2O precipitates across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Karesuando is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:15 of beaming sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Karesuando May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Karesuando, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Karesuando:
- Tromso, Norway - 198.2 kms (123.2 miles) NW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) W
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) SSW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 349 kms (216.9 miles) S
- Stensele, Sweden - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) SW
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 435.2 kms (270.4 miles) SSW
- Umeå, Sweden - 520.5 kms (323.5 miles) SSW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 326.7 kms (203 miles) NNE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) NE
- Karasjok, Norway - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) NE
- Murmansk, Russia - 430.2 kms (267.3 miles) ENE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) ESE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 437.3 kms (271.8 miles) ESE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 397.7 kms (247.1 miles) SE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) SSE
- Oulu, Finland - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 515.8 kms (320.5 miles) SSE