| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Karesuando in June is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of water is released during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Karesuando is quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:46 of radiant solar radiation daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Karesuando June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Karesuando, Sweden
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Karesuando:
- Tromso, Norway - 198.2 kms (123.2 miles) NW
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 203.4 kms (126.4 miles) W
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) WSW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) SSW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) WSW
- Piteå, Sweden - 349 kms (216.9 miles) S
- Stensele, Sweden - 441.2 kms (274.2 miles) SW
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 435.2 kms (270.4 miles) SSW
- Umeå, Sweden - 520.5 kms (323.5 miles) SSW
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 326.7 kms (203 miles) NNE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 399.8 kms (248.4 miles) NE
- Karasjok, Norway - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) NE
- Murmansk, Russia - 430.2 kms (267.3 miles) ENE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) ESE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 437.3 kms (271.8 miles) ESE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 397.7 kms (247.1 miles) SE
- Haparanda, Sweden - 298.8 kms (185.7 miles) SSE
- Oulu, Finland - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 515.8 kms (320.5 miles) SSE